Robin “The Undertaker” Mustor in his Mackeson Team Xray XB 9 opened the Radio Operated Auto Racers Season 4 with a hat-trick of victories over the weekend at the Garfield Sobers Sports Complex, Wildey, St Michael raceway.
Competing in the 1:8 off road “modified” class, Mustor sent a strong signal to his rivals that with his new sponsor and machinery, he will be the man to beat in this final series of racing for 2012.
Brain Bayne in his Mustor’s Wholesale Team Xray XB 9 made a long overdue return to competition, recording two second places and one third, while Ryan “Gowah” Hill drove consistently to capture two third places and one second place. Mustor may however find it a bit more difficult to win so easily on day two of racing which is scheduled for this Sunday at 2 p.m., since top drivers such as Scott Foster, Chris Wadman and Matthew Whitney are all scheduled to make their return to competition.
In the 1:10 on road class, Nigel Thomas in his Mugen MTX 4R drove consistently to capture the first of two races, easily winning from Llewellyn “Lulu” Riley in his Team Xray NT1 and Seymour “Taxi” Byer in his Mugen MTX 4R. In the second race, Delroy Newton in his Snackers Mugen MTX 4R, made light work of his competition forcing Corey Birkett in his Team Xray NT1 to settle for second position and Byer to once again round out the top three. (PR)
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App