Perhaps it is a case of a Marshall in the hand is worth a Garner in the bush.
Or, maybe the assumption is that at 6 feet 8 inches Garner will be quite visible, irrespective of the impediment to clear viewing.
Whatever is the situation both Malcolm Marshall and Joel Garner are legends of West Indies cricket and deserving of equally clear display.
Maybe the folk at Cricket Legends of Barbados on Fontabelle, St. Michael could consider some de-bushing to bring parity to this situation.
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App