Fashion Week is a week in which we see what’s hot for the coming season; in this case, spring of 2013. Big and budding designers descend on the Big Apple, showing their latest looks for audiences that include buyers (shopping for their stores), stylists (shopping for clients), journalists (shopping for stories) and some lucky fashion fans.
Many shows are held at the heart of it all — the “tents” (more like a really nice, temporary set of auditoriums) at Lincoln Center on Manhattan’s Upper West Side — but some designers pick alternative venues like lofts, event spaces or unique spots like the New York Public Library.
- GUYANA - Probe launched into death of cancer patients
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- Mobile App