Fashion Week is a week in which we see what’s hot for the coming season; in this case, spring of 2013. Big and budding designers descend on the Big Apple, showing their latest looks for audiences that include buyers (shopping for their stores), stylists (shopping for clients), journalists (shopping for stories) and some lucky fashion fans.
Many shows are held at the heart of it all — the “tents” (more like a really nice, temporary set of auditoriums) at Lincoln Center on Manhattan’s Upper West Side — but some designers pick alternative venues like lofts, event spaces or unique spots like the New York Public Library.
Recent Local News
- Nishal's plight a wake-up call to parents
- Central Bank opens debt exchange forum on Monday
- Weather Update: Tropical Depression #11 and Tropical Storm Kirk
- Statement from the DLP on the passing of Evelyn Greaves
- Evelyn Greaves an example of dedication and commitment - PM Mottley
- Barbadian diplomat Evelyn Greaves has died
- Mobile App