Barbadians are now paying more for liquefied petroleum gas.
Effective midnight, Sunday, September 23, the retail price of LPG increased, in keeping with the landed price of petroleum products.
As a consequence, the 100-pound cylinder will now be retailed at $195 – an increase of $26.06; the 25-pound cylinder will cost $53.85 – up $6.52; while the cost of the 20-pound cylinder will be $43.23 – an increase of $5.21. (BGIS)
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App