Authorities say a young driver from Norwalk, Ohio, who died in a traffic accident may have been stealing stop signs shortly before his death.
The Norwalk Reflector reports that 19-year-old Tyller Myers was killed after he ran a stop sign in his Ford F-150 pickup truck and was struck by a tractor-trailer, according to police.
And when police began investigating the accident, they found three stop signs inside Myers’ truck, which Sgt. Jason Demuth said had been stolen from intersections along the route Myers had been traveling before his accident.
While Myers was pronounced dead at the scene of the accident, the driver of the tractor-trailer, Kevin Heter, was flown to the hospital with non-life-threatening injuries.
Investigating Trooper Tim Hoffman said Myers was not wearing his seat belt at the time of the accident. (Yahoo News)
- Local News
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App