Students of the Coleridge and Parry School Environmental Club and a few members of the Agricultural Science class celebrated Arbor Day at the school yesterday.
As part of their Beautification Project students, under the supervision of Club Advisor Randolph Woodroffe and Science teacher Arlene Kellman Paul, planted a series of plants to beautify the gardens above the Senior and Science Block. Principal Vincent Fergusson and the Head Boy Christian Rock also took part in the tree planting exercise.
Arbor Day was observed on Saturday, September 22.
Recent Local News
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- Mobile App