During its annual Luncheon and Awards Ceremony, the Men’s Educational Support Association will be honouring some men who made an outstanding contribution at the national level.
The ceremony will be held on Sunday, September 30, starting at 12 noon, at Sunbury Plantation House, St. Philip.
Joseph king, Principal of the St. Leonards Boys’ School who will be given the Bradley Niles Award for Education. He will deliver the Feature Address.
Other awardees are:
*Harold Nicholls, Managing Director of Nicholl’s Bakery – The Wendell McClean Award for Business.
*Elviston Maloney, President of the Barbados Association for the Blind and Deaf – MESA’S Award for Entrepreneurship for the physically challenged.
John Samuel, young jockey, MESA’S Award for youth and sports.
The name of the recipient of the Chairman’s Award will be announced at the Luncheon Awards Ceremony.
MESA Chairman, Ralph Boyce, said “Support for the annual luncheon has been very encouraging even in these harsh economic times and I thank the sponsors, MESA members, family, friends, well wishers and the media for their ongoing support”.
- Local News
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App