The Royal Barbados Police Force has recovered a set of electronic devices.
The items, which were believed to have been stolen, were recovered as a result of investigations carried out by detectives in the Southern Division.
The items include: a Black HP laptop with a silver coloured floral design on its cover, a black Dell Notebook laptop, a silver Sony Vaio laptop, two portable Genius speakers, a black Play Station 3, a white Xbox 360 and a black Wii game.
In a statement issued this afternoon, the Force’s Acting Public Relations Officer Station Sergeant Stephen Griffith, said that the force was seeking the public’s assistance in identifying the items.
People who would have been robbed of the following items were asked to report to the CID at Oistins Police Station in Christ Church to assist in the identification process.
- GUYANA - Probe launched into death of cancer patients
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- Mobile App