Three young men have been charged with burglary and handling of stolen property.
The three, appeared at the Oistins Magistrate Court this morning before Magistrate Kristie Cuffy-Sargeant and were charged and remanded to HMP Dodds until October 29.
Nineteen-year-old Kadeem Kamain Hunte of Rock Hall, St. Philip was charged with two cases of burglary while Akinolo Chalid Hunte age 22, and of the same address, was charged with three cases burglary. Twenty year-old Shamar Antonio Blenman of Herbert’s Land, Codrington, St. Michael was charged with one case of burglary and two cases of handling.
Last Friday, September 28, Police were seeking the public’s assistance in identifying electronic devices which were recovered as a result of investigations carried out by detectives in the Southern Division.
Any members of the public who were robbed of any such items were asked to visit the CID at Oistins Police Station to assist in the identification process. (KC)
- Local News
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App