More youths were granted scholarships this year under the Wesleyan Holiness Co-operative Credit Union’s Erwin Grosvenor Scholarship Awards.
The scholarships which were established in 2007 was consistent with the instructions of the members at the 2005 Annual General Meeting in honour of Erwin Grosvenor for his outstanding contribution to the birth, growth and development of the Credit Union.
The recipients of the scholarships for 2012 were presented at the Credit Union’s headquarters, at the Neville O. Badenock Building in Bank Hall on the 30th August and 13th September, where members of the Board of Directors and parents were present at this reception.
Nathaneal Brathwaite and Adrien Prentice were the successful recipients of the Erwin Grosvenor Scholarship Awards for the Barbados Secondary Schools Common Entrance Examination for 2012 while Raphael Marshall took the award for the Caribbean Secondary Education Certificate for 2012.
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App