Deconsecration of St. Joseph Anglican Church will take place on Saturday at 4 p.m. during a simple ceremony.
Anglican Bishop of Barbados and Archbisop of the West Indies, Dr. John Holder, made this disclosure earlier today during a Press briefing at Mandeville House, Henry’s Lane, St. Michael.
He told the members of the Press that all of the artefacts and the church organ have been stored in a safe location. He further stated that the trustees of the church will soon make an announcement on the rebuilding of the church.
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App