Senior Education Officer in the Ministry of Education and Human Resource Development, Gertude Welch, believes that the existence of competent leadership at all levels of the educational sector is an imperative that must be ensured.
She expressed this view earlier today while addressing the Third Annual Professionals Principals’ Conference at the Accra Beach Hotel and Spa on Rockley.
The education officer argued that in the circumstances the professional development session currently being held assumed a timely and critical dimension. Welch noted that principals were expected to carry out their duties and fulfill multiple roles, both new and traditional.
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App