Trinidad & Tobago cricketers have departed for South Africa to compete in the Champions League Twenty20 after initially threatening to pull out of the tournament over a monetary dispute with the Trinidad & Tobago Cricket Board (TTCB).
“The players from T&T have decided to travel to South Africa,” Suruj Ragoonath, the TTCB chief executive, said today.
“In the meantime, the TTCB and WIPA, who have good relations, continue discussions on the matter.”
- Local News
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App