John Hazzard’s Panko Crusted Chicken Goujons with Kraft BBQ Dipping Sauce from Eggonomics.
1 each Chicken Breast, sliced in half lengthwise and cut into six fingers
1 teaspoon Curry Powder
1 teaspoon Cumin Powder
1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
1 teaspoon Paprika
? teaspoon Black Pepper
? teaspoon Salt
1 cup Flour, seasoned with salt and pepper
3 each Whole Eggs, whisked (add a little salt to break down the protein)
2 cups Panko Flakes
1.Combine Chicken Breast with curry powder, cumin, paprika, garlic powder, black pepper and salt and rest in the refrigerator for 24 hours.
2.Pass chicken through breading station (flour, egg wash & bread crumbs) and deep fry at 350 degrees Fahrenheit until golden brown.
3.Serve Chicken with Kraft BBQ Dipping Sauce.
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App