The Rural Development Commission will be hosting an Entrepreneurship Training Programme from Monday, October 29 until Friday, December 7.
The programme, which is designed to improve the quality of life of persons residing in rural Barbados, will consist of a number of free courses which will run from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. each day. They are Business Start-Up; Preparation of Business Plans and Project Proposals; Basic Accounting; Finance for New Ventures; Entrepreneurial Marketing; and Venture Management.
Classes will be held at the Princess Margaret Secondary School; Lester Vaughn Secondary School; St. James Secondary School; St. George Secondary School; St. John’s Primary School; and the St. Lucy Secondary School.
To register, persons may contact Mr. Andrew Glasgow at 227-4500 ext. 2224.
Recent Local News
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- Mobile App