The Ministry of Transport and Works advises that a crew will be repairing the sidewalk to the south side of Parliament Buildings, Bridgetown tomorrow Saturday October 6 and on Sunday October 7 between the hours of 7 a.m. and 4 p.m.
Road users are advised to proceed with caution in the area of the works.
The Ministry apologises for any inconvenience which may be caused.
Recent Local News
- GUYANA - Probe launched into death of cancer patients
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- Mobile App