Residents of Atlanta, Georgia are now getting a taste of Barbados since the recent launch of Banks Beer in the US city.
Cuban restaurant Salsa Havana was the venue for the well attended launch event, which included Aja, who is the Banks Beer New York Ambassador; Dr. Edward A Layne, the Honorary Consul in Atlanta for Barbados; and Seymour Bailey, Business Development Manager of the Barbados Tourism Authority based in Florida.
Also in attendance was Commercial Manager of BCL (Barbados) Ltd, Henry Yearwood, the export company for Banks Holdings Ltd, who explained that the launch was the culmination of intense planning and said that to date, “Banks Beer has been well received by the Barbadian population there.”
Atlanta retail outlets are also receiving Banks Beer favourably.
Yearwood revealed, “Ken Chapman of Stansfeld Scott in Florida and I made sales visits with members of the sales team of General Wholesale (our wholesaler) over a three day period, to liquor store retailers in Atlanta and out of this exercise, 80-percent of the retail outlets visited agreed to sell Banks Beer on a trial basis.”
“This response was a result of the relationship our wholesaler has with the retail outlets.”
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App