They’re back on! Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart have gotten back together, several sources confirm to PEOPLE.
The Twilight pair – who play Edward Cullen and Bella Swan – broke up after Stewart admitted in July to having a brief fling with her Snow White and the Huntsman director, Rupert Sanders.
After some time apart, Stewart, 22, and Pattinson, 26, met up in Los Angeles over the weekend of Sept. 15 in L.A., and began spending more and more time together.
Now they are officially a couple again. And Pattinson has decided not to sell the L.A. home that he and Stewart shared, according to a source.
The couple are scheduled to make their first red carpet appearance since the split later this month while promoting The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 2.
Though they are together again, currently the pair are on opposite sides of the country. On Monday, Pattinson was spotted bundled up in a hat and warm jacket as he strolled through the streets of New York City. Meanwhile, Stewart spent Sunday night – dressed in shorts for the balmy L.A. weather – taking in a Florence + The Machine concert at the Hollywood Bowl with her dad. (People)
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App