The Supreme Court this afternoon ordered that a writ be issued to the Minister of Immigration and the Chief Immigration Officer, commanding them to present detained former drug convict Raul Thomas Garcia to the No. 6 Court on Wednesday, October 24 to justify the continued detention of the Cuba born man.
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App