And talking about rock, I’m looking forward to Rock the Rock, a blow-out set for November 19 at Bath in St John, from 1 p.m. until 9 p.m.
I understand rock and alternative bands from across the region, as well as Bajan, will be doing their thing in the beautiful setting.
It’s a note to put in your phone, iPad and wherever else communication takes place these days. John Roett is very much involved in the project and once Johno is involved you can bet that the event will be of a high musical standard. Dah Roett man don’ play, when it come to music.
I’m looking forward to it.
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App