Chef John Hazzard’s Breakfast Egg Wraps with Kraft Monterey Jack Cheese
3 Whole Eggs, very lightly scrambled
1 ounce Chives, chopped
1 Tomato Wrap, grilled
1 Onion, tossed in olive oil, grilled and chopped
6 Fresh Tomato Salsa (tomatoes, cilantro, onions, lime juice, garlic, scotch bonnet pepper, olive oil)
2 leaves of Romaine Lettuce
? Tomato, halved and sliced
4 ounces Monterey Jack Cheese
1. Whisk the eggs together and lightly scramble adding the chives at the end.
2. Combine some of the Fresh Tomato Salsa.
3. Grill the Tomato Wrap and spread with the Tomato Salsa.
4. Place lettuce, slice tomatoes and scrambled egg on the wrap.
5. Sprinkle Monterey Jack Cheese.
6. Roll up the wrap and melt cheese in the oven.
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App