It was an event for a cause when Attorney-General and Member of Parliament for St. Philip South, Adriel Brathwaite, hosted a fund-raising dance recently.
Prime Minister Freundel Stuart and Minister of Health and St. James South MP, Donville Inniss, joined members of the constituency and the community at Clara’s Hideaway in Nursery #2, Four Roads, St. Philip for the dance, the proceeds of which were for James Best, father of fire victim Lynette Stoute, who died to the injuries she sustained.
Inniss showed off his skills as he joined others on the dance floor as DJs played popular tunes.
From all reports everyone had a good time as they supported the worthy cause. (DS)
Recent Local News
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- Mobile App