A Martinique Road, St. Michael resident is now very happy she chose to “embrace her dark side”, after winning big in the latest draw of the Mount Gay Rum Eclipse Black “Win a VIP Experience to New York” promotion.
Pamela Phillips, who purchased a Mount Gay Eclipse Black 375ml from Seko Lounge in St. Michael, also earned the distinction of being the final winner from the series of weekly draws, and she is also eligible for the big prize of a VIP Experience to New York in the Grand Draw on the 15th of this month.
Phillips can now enjoy her Mount Gay even more after collecting her prize of $250 in cash and a 750 ml bottle of Eclipse Black presented by Mount Gay Distilleries’ Sean Rudder at the Mount Gay’s Visitor Centre, Brandons, St. Michael.
Mount Gay Rum Brand Manager, Peter Samuel, offered congratulations to all the weekly winners and wished them well for the grand draw.
“We wish to thank all our Mount Gay Eclipse Black customers and fans who have really supported this promotion and made it an overwhelming success; and we wish the best of luck to all the entrants in the Grand Draw coming up on the 15th of this month,” Samuel said.
Entrants in the competition must be over 21 years of age and present proof of purchase along with their entry forms to have a chance to win.
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App