That’s the name of the exhibition which opened at the Queen’s Park Gallery on Monday.
Until November 3, visitors can see the sculpted work of artists such as David Guru McClean, Ras Akyem Ramsay, Arthur Atkinson, Denyse Ménard Greenidge, Stanley Greaves, and Walter Bailey whose poignant piece titled Tortured Sensibilities is a reason to pause.
Add to the mix Atkinson’s Death Cry, M?nard Greenidge’s Altar No 2, McClean’s Before the Olive Blossom, Ramsay’s Precious Cargo and Butcher’s Tach Shoe and you have a must see exhibition.
The gallery is located at Pelican Craft Centre. (DS)
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App