Just call her Super B!
Beyoncé will take the stage at the halftime show during Super Bowl XLVII on Februart 3rd in New Orleans, a source tells the Associated Press.
The mom to Blue Ivy, nine months, most recently performed alongside husband Jay-Z during his Oct. 6 show at Brooklyn’s new Barclays Center.
Fans can’t help but wonder if Beyoncé, 31, will share the stage with any of the number of artists she’s worked with like Kelly Rowland, Shakira and Sean Paul.
The official announcement is set to be made Wednesday, and Beyoncé’s rep did not immediately respond to request for comment. (People)
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App