The Annual General meeting of the BLP Women’s League will be held tomorrow, October 21, at 111 Roebuck Street, Bridgetown. The meeting starts at 4:30 p.m.
The following day, the Annual General Meeting and nomination of the BLP St. Andrew branch is scheduled for 4:30 p.m at the Ermie Bourne Centre, Hillaby, St. Andrew. Speakers are Opposition Leader Owen Arthur, Party Chairman Dr. Jerome Walcott; Deputy Leader of the Opposition, Dale Marshall; St. Michael North East representative Mia Mottley; Dwight Sutherland, the candidate for St. George South; Senator Kerrie Symmonds, candidate for St. James Central; St. Michael North MP, Ronald Toppin; St. Michael South candidate, Noel Lynch candidate for and Peter Phillips, the candidate for St. Lucy.
Meanwhile, the BLP will continue its public information campaign with a mass public meeting on Sunday night at Rices Pavilion, Rices, St. Philip, starting at 7 p.m.
Speakers will be Arthur, Symmonds, St. Philip West candidate Lynette Eastmond; Motley, candidate for St. Philip South Anthony Wood and Indar Weir, candidate for St. Philip North. The chairman will be Rudy Grant.
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App