A huge car-bomb explosion has rocked the Lebanese capital Beirut, killing at least eight people and injuring dozens more.
Brig. Gen. Wissam al-Hassan, the chief of Lebanon’s Internal Security Forces Information Branch, was targeted and killed, Lebanese news media reported.
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App