After five years at the helm of BCL (Barbados) Ltd & Beverages Caribbean Inc., Ray Chee-A-Tow has taken up a new role.
On September 1, Chee-A-Tow became the new Chief Commercial Officer with Banks Holdings Ltd.
He has held several management positions within BHL for just over 20 years. Chee-A-Tow began his career as a brand manager with Barbados Bottling Company for four years, becoming marketing manager for Banks (Barbados) Breweries Ltd where he spearheaded numerous innovations for its portfolio of indigenous Bajan brands.
In 2000, he became group marketing manager and three years later, became BHL’s business development manager.
Chee-A-Tow became the CEO of BCL (Barbados) Ltd & Beverages Caribbean Inc. in 2007, the company mandated to seek and pursue export opportunities for the brands of BHL and its Associated Companies.
The new CCO had this to say about his new role: “While maintaining the oversight of BCL, working very closely with the company, I will be developing the brand even further internationally.
“I still feel a level of excitement everyday to see our brands grow and I envisage a more effective beverage conglomerate on the horizon. This will be made possible together with our skilled team of professionals.”
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- Mobile App