Ten Spiced BBQ Chicken Wings
Requires: 1tbs cumin, 1tbs tumeric, 1tbs paprika, 1 tsp chili powder, 1tbs curry powder, 1tbs garlic powder, 1tbs onion powder, 1 tsp cinnamon, ? stp nutmeg, ? stp star anise, 1tbs salt, ? tsp black pepper, 1 lb chicken wings, 2 cups Kraft Original BBQ Sauce
1. Toss the chicken wings in the spices and arrange on a Teflon coated pan.
2. Bake in the oven at 350 degrees Fahrenheit until half cooked.
3. Remove from the oven and toss with the Kraft Original BBQ Sauce.
4. Arrange again on the Teflon coated pan and place in the oven again until well glazed.
Recent Local News
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- Mobile App