Adele better brush up on her lullabies!
The eight-time Grammy winner has given birth to a healthy baby boy, a source tells Us Weekly. It is the first child for Adele and the second for her boyfriend, Simon Konecki, who has a five-year-old daughter with ex-wife Clary Fisher.
In the time since confirming her pregnancy on her official blog in July, the 24-year-old pop star has remained largely out of the spotlight as she focused on her baby-to-be. “The baby is healthy and she’s so excited!” an Adele confidant told Us Weekly in late September.
Going back into the recording studio to belt out Skyfall, the theme song for the new James Bond film just prior to giving birth, Adele is also working on her next full-length album. Her new music, a source explains, will be inspired in large part by her new bundle of joy.
“The pregnancy has had a big impact on her songwriting!” explains the insider, who tells Us the new album will be lighter in tone than her breakup-themed disc 21, released in early 2011.
New music isn’t the only thing the busy mom has on her upcoming agenda. She and Konecki, 38, are anxious to wed! Raised by a single mom, a pal tells Us that Adele “wants a low-key affair where her mother gives her away.”
More than anything, says the insider, “she wants to be a wife and mom.” (Us Weekly)
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App