It was a gathering of some of Barbados’ and the region’s finest cricketers this morning at the Cricket Legends of Barbados Museum on Fontabelle, St Michael.
The occasion was a tour of the facility by president of the West Indies Cricket Board Dr. Julian Hunte and his chief executive officer Michael Muirhead, under the astute guide of Sir Wes Hall.
Among those present was also living icon and national hero Sir Garry Sobers, captured here (left) chatting with Muirhead and Hunte prior to entering the building for the guided tour.
Recent Local News
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- Mobile App