The grave of former Prime Minister and MP for St. John, David Thompson, was the centre of attention today – the second anniversary of his death.
A steady stream of Barbadians visited the marble structure in the picturesque St. John Parish Church cemetery to pay their respects to the late veteran Democratic Labour Party member.
- Local News
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App