Telecoms provider LIME has extended a hand to its customers by giving away free talk time to those who wish to connect with loved ones affected by Hurricane Sandy in the United States.
In a swift response to the natural disaster, the company is offering its residential landline customers “60 family minutes” free today until midnight.
During thime LIME customers across the region can use these “family minutes” on one call or on several calls totalling 60 minutes, when contacting relatives and friends in the US who are affected by the passage of Hurricane Sandy.
Managing Director Alex McDonald said: “Many Barbadians have family based in the US and particularly the states affected by Sandy. These people are in our thoughts and prayers and we are happy to be able to offer this special connection moment to our customers today.”
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App