Last weekend, Barbados was the host to local, regional and international designers at this year’s BB Fashion Week. Held at the Kensington Oval warehouse, many talented designers showed off their skills to those who attended.
In this week’s edition of Catwalk we feature the designs of Guyanese designer Carol Frazer. Her rootsy and earth tone pieces were a hit on the runway. Not only did she make some exquisite garments for both males and females but she also took it one step further and made the bags and jewellery that accentuated her pieces.
Tell us, which pieces are your favourite?
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App