There were ghouls and ghosts, mermaids, a “hot” police woman, construction workers, a bride to be, a playboy bunny, a kitten, life guards, pirates, party rockers and even a stripper guy at the Lime Liquid Asylum fete.
Held at the Concorde Experience last Friday, about 2,000 patrons, most of them wearing costumes, partied until the wee hours of Saturday.
Organiser Justin Jus-Jay King told Barbados TODAY that prizes were given away throughout the event as well as for Best Female and Male costumes and Best Group thanks to sponsors LIME, Blue Print and Republic 21. Those prizes included two iPhone 4s, and Samsung Galaxy.
He also said that he and his business partner Rene Nelieux Nelson held a string of parties this year including one of their anniversary in February. They plan to hold one around Christmas.
King is a disc jockey and Nelson a producer. (DS)
- Local News
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App