Digicel and BlackBerry have teamed up to give Barbadians the deal of the year ahead of the much anticipated Digicel sponsored, Hennessy Artistry Show scheduled for Saturday, December 1, at the Kensington Oval.
Digicel customers can get a Free Blackberry 9300 handset and Hennessy Artistry ticket with the activation of a Digi Talk 250 or more postpaid plan. Additionally, all Hennessy Artistry ticket holders will receive $200 off select BlackBerry handsets when they present their tickets at Digi Centre locations in Speightstown, Colonnade Mall, Bridge Street, Coconut Walk, Sheraton Centre and Haggatt Hall.
CEO of Digicel (Barbados) Limited, Barry O’Brien, said the fit between Digicel, BlackBerry and Hennessy Artistry was a natural one given the calibre of the brands.
“This is a collaboration between three top brands, therefore it was only fitting that we came to the market with a top promotion,” he added. “We wanted to give our customers a chance to have the experience of a lifetime by viewing some of the biggest acts to visit this island, in addition to giving patrons the opportunity to own a great device at a reduced cost. We encourage all of our customers to take advantage of these deals and we look forward to a Bigger, Better Hennessy Artistry event.”
At the show patrons can look forward to a number of promotions and surprises from Digicel and BlackBerry.
- Local News
- GUYANA - Probe launched into death of cancer patients
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- Mobile App