* 1 ripe banana
* 2 ripe guavas (unpeeled)
* 2 half-ripe golden apples
* 2 medium mangoes (ripe)
* 10 Jamoons (crushed and steeped in ? cup hot water)
* 2 passion fruits (seeds removed and steeped in hot water
* Dash of lime juice (optional)
* 2 cups ice cubes
Method: Allow jamoon and passion fruit juices to cool.
Peel and slice mango and golden apples into small pieces.
Cut guavas into quarters.
Place all ingredients into a blender/smoothie maker and blend well, until a smooth consistency is obtained.
Pour into glasses and serve chilled.
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App