Elegant Hotels Group has added two more awards to its extensive list of accolades. The group received two bronze awards for Best All Inclusive Resort/Hotel Company and Best Luxury Spa/Hotel Company at the recent British Travel Awards.
Mark Campbell, CEO of Elegant Hotels Group, noted that it was a tremendous achievement to receive the two prestigious travel awards and that it was good to see the quality and effort of the properties within the group were recognised and appreciated.
“This is a fantastic achievement and we are delighted to have won the two awards. It is great to see that the group remains a favourite within the industry and even more importantly with our customers.
“We remain committed to offering the best service that we can and winning these awards reflects the Group’s valuable contribution to the Barbados tourism product,” Campbell said.
With categories spanning 75 types of holiday experience – transport, destination, cruise, customer service, holiday extras, and accommodation – the British Travel Awards are the most comprehensive benchmark of excellence for the UK travel industry.
Companies were nominated by travel industry professionals and the winners were announced recently at a ceremony in London.
- GUYANA - Probe launched into death of cancer patients
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- Mobile App