Bell’s got a baby bump!
Kristen Bell confirmed to Us Weekly Monday that she and fiance Dax Shepard are expecting their first child together. Before announcing her pregnancy, however, Bell very quietly debuted her baby bump during a visit to the Americana at Brand in Glendale, Calif. on Tuesday, Oct. 30.
The pregnant House of Lies actress, 32, tried to hide her growing belly under a baggy printed blouse and black jacket. The mom-to-be appeared to be treating herself to a day of shopping as she smiled to photographers while carrying several bags and a hot beverage.
This will be the first child for Bell and Shepard, 37, who got engaged in 2009 after dating for two years. In August, the Parenthood actor said he and Bell didn’t have a problem with having a child out of wedlock. “We’re not really worried about that,” Shepard explained on Larry King Now.
The Hit and Run costars have been outspoken about their decision to wait to get married until their gay and lesbian friends can have the same right.
“That’s why we’ve been so hesitant. Dax and I have talked about it a lot, and this issue is very important to both of us,” Bell told The Advocate in February. “We’re just standing up for what we believe in. Period.”(Us Weekly)
- Local News
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App