CIBC FirstCaribbean International Bank in association with the Lions Clubs of Barbados will be promoting a healthier Barbadian population through the prevention of obesity and prediabetes amongst school children ages nine to 13 years.
This is through a major project to be undertaken by the Lions Clubs next year that will seek to examine the practices of children and adolescents in randomly selected primary and secondary schools across Barbados.
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App