LOS ANGELES — R&B star Rihanna unveiled a duet titled Nobodies Business with ex-boyfriend Chris Brown yesterday, three years after Brown was charged with assaulting her.
The song was part of an official track list that Barbadian singer Rihanna tweeted to her followers for her upcoming album Unapologetic, and comes after weeks of speculation in the media that the couple have rekindled their romance being spotted together at numerous events.
While Rihanna, 24, has stayed mum on her relationship status with Brown, the Turn Up The Music singer attended Rihanna’s Halloween party last week and tweeted a photograph of himself dressed in Arab robes and a rifle.
Brown, 23, is currently halfway through his five-year probation after pleading guilty to assaulting Rihanna on the eve of the Grammy awards in 2009. He was ordered to complete community service and a domestic violence programme.
Brown was given permission by a Los Angeles judge to embark on his European tour at a recent hearing overseeing his progress on his probation.
The former couple have had a tumultuous relationship in the last three years, including a restraining order against Brown following the assault.
But recently the two singers have made peace, coming together on a remix of Rihanna’s raunchy song Birthday Cake earlier this year. (Reuters)
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App