The Powerade-sponsored Schools Under-19 Netball Championship quarter-finalists have been determined and action starts in earnest tomorrow at the Netball Stadium from 3.15 p.m.
Making the play-offs from Zone 1 are Graydon Sealy which finished on 22.5 points, Springer Memorial which ended the preliminaries on 21 points, Queen’s College which garnered 16 points and Christ Church Foundation which tallied 13.5 points. Also in that zone but not advancing are Parkinson Memorial and St. Lucy Secondary.
From Zone 2, The Lodge School advance to the quarter-finals after tallying 25 points, as do Combermere with 21 points. Lester Vaughan with 16 points and Deighton Griffith with 10 are the other two quarter-finalists. Princess Margaret Secondary and Grantley Adams Memorial did not make it past the preliminaries.Tomorrow Graydon Sealy take on Deighton Griffith; The Lodge School come up against Foundation; Springer Memorial take on Lester Vaughan; and Combermere battle against Queen’s College.The semi-finals will be contested on November 13, while the final of the competition comes off on November 15.
- Local News
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App