BarbadianS are being given the opportunity to understand the principles behind privatisation – the Barbadian model, when the Barbados Labour Party hosts its People’s Forum, this Saturday, November 10th, at the Springer Memorial School, Government Hill, St. Michael at 5 p.m.
Political Leader, Owen Arthur will explain first hand, how this model will create wealth for Barbadians.
Said Arthur: “Privatisation is the way forward for the Barbadian economy. We must restore good governance to this country, but also deal with the conversion of problems into opportunities. We can do this by involving Barbadians in enterprises that are now presently owned by the state. That is Barbados model. That is how wealth can be created for all.”
A panel, comprising Mia Mottley, Member of Parliament for St. Michael North East, Economist, Clyde Mascoll, David Simpson, President of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Barbados and Business Journalist, Pat Hoyos, will further delve into the issue.
Public participation is encouraged. The moderator will be Peter Wickham.
- Local News
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App