The story of designer Natasha Lewis is one of determination. Wheelchair-bound as a result of cerebal palsy, which she was diagnosed with at eight months, she has not allowed that to hinder her.
In the early 90s she founded a business called Athara’s Design where she designed a wide range of clothes ranging from suits to wedding dresses. The business was put on hold while she pursued her degree but at this years BB Fashion Week she displayed a collection that left everyone talking.
In this week’s edition of Catwalk we feature a few of the designs from the collection designed by Lewis, who serves as a true inspiration to all. (Photos by Michael Lowe)
- Local News
- GUYANA - Probe launched into death of cancer patients
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- Mobile App