Remember when milk and biscuits was the order of the day for primary schools at break time?
Remember when it wasn’t so strange to go to school without shoes on your feet? Well whether you were around in these days or not, these sure are fond reflections for Independence.
[Photo courtesy the Media Resource Department of the Ministry of Education]
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App