The Annual Meeting of the Combermere School PTA will be held tomorrow, at the Major Noott Hall, in Waterford, St. Michael.
Among the items on the agenda are the president’s report, the election of officers, and the financial report.
Parents of new students are especially invited to the meeting which starts at 4:30 p.m.
- REGIONAL - Haitians seek water, food as businesses reopen
- GUYANA - Disabled woman perishes in fire
- REGIONAL - Bahamas Govt places repatriations of Haitians on hold amid unrest
- TRINIDAD - Police capture one of the country’s most wanted men
- CRICKET-WI/ENG-West Indies bracing for strong challenge, says Hope
- GUYANA - Vice Chancellor denies running University broke as staff calls for audit
- Mobile App