Subway Restaurant today opened another outlet.
The restaurant, known for its foot-long “subs” and other sandwiches, is now located in Trident House, the City.
General Manager Simon Elias said it was a busy first day for the staff at the new outlet, with patrons entering within minutes of opening, and a steady trickle throughout the day.
“We always wanted to expand and we only thought of expanding in prime locations, so town was always one of the places we wanted to be. This came up about six months ago and we have been working on it,” said Elias.
While there were no long lines like they would have at the other outlet in Lanterns Mall, the director and franchise holder said there was a constant non-stop traffic from opening this morning. (LB)
Recent Local News
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- Mobile App