Sister, Sister’s Tamera Mowry-Housley is now a first-time mommy!
The 34-year-old Tia & Tamera star and husband Adam Housley welcomed a baby boy named Aden John Tanner Housley on Monday, Tamera’s rep confirms to E! News.
“We are so happy!” Tamera’s husband, a Fox News correspondent, gushed to In Touch about their new baby. “He is healthy, happy, strong, beautiful and our families are so excited to have another grandchild, cousin and nephew.”
Aden was born two weeks after his October 30 due date, weighing in at 9 pounds, 5 ounces and measuring 21.5 inches long
The Style Network released a statement congratulating the reality stars-turned-new parents: “Along with fans at home, we have followed their first year of marriage-from their beautiful wedding last May to this journey to bring their first child into the world. Now, a wonderful, new chapter begins for Tamera and Adam.”
Tamera’s twin, Tia, is also a mom, to a 1-year-old boy named Cree. Cousin, cousin!(E! Online)
- Local News
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App