Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart are back together – as a couple and now on the red carpet.
On Monday night, they attended their first public Hollywood event together since the cheating scandal that rocked their relationship in July.
The occasion, of course, was the Los Angeles premiere of The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 2.
“Every time we come back to do anything for these movies, it’s always the same feeling,” Stewart said of her final Twilight premiere. “It’s what we’re going to miss. It’s that excitement. You don’t ever get to share movies on such a vast [level]. I have something in common with every single one of these people here, which doesn’t happen. It’s pretty cool.”
Stewart, 22, and Pattinson, 26 – who split after she had a tryst with her Snow White and the Huntsman director Rupert Sanders, but later reconciled – walked the carpet amid cheers from throngs of fans at the Nokia Theater L.A. LIVE.
The couple, who posed side-by-side, even complemented each other in their glamorous duds: She wore a nude Zuhair Murad gown and he donned a slim-fitting forest green suit.
“I had a dream about an emerald green hound’s-tooth suit,” Pattinson said. “And I got Gucci to make it.”
Twihards have been anxiously awaiting the couple’s public debut – and of course, the final installment of the Twilight series, which opens Friday.
Until the film’s premiere, the couple had only united away from the fans for media interviews or to quietly duck into parties. (People)
- Local News
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App