Bridgetown will be transformed into a City of fun, food and fashion when The Revitalisation of Bridgetown Initiative in conjunction with the Urban Development Commission hosts Bridgetown Alive.
From 10 a.m. until 5:30 p.m. on Saturday, November 24, Bridgetown will come alive with a fashion show, entertainment and a home show display.
From 10 a.m. until 3 p.m., Jubilee Gardens will showcase the very best in home furnishings and accessories.
Additionally, from 3:30 p.m. until 5:30 p.m. Heroes Squares will be transformed into a catwalk where eight local designers will showcase their collections under the theme Celebrating Independence Throuh Fashion.
TRBI was formed in 2008 through the Barbados Chamber of Commerce and Industry to stimulate increased economic and social activity within the nation’s capital. The initiative includes beautification of the City, enhanced security features such as lighting and CCTV and a humane solution to the problem of vagrancy.
- Local News
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App